FREQUENCY INVERTERS CFW-11
NUSTART is launching a new generation of Frequency inverters with state-of-the-art technology for three-phase induction motor control. Aimed at increasing the productivity for its customers. Frequency inverters are important because the current is excessively high at the first instance of switching on when the motor is not yet running.
For big motors frequency inverters are needed as precautions have to be taken not to damage it or blow any fuses.
- 1,5 up to 40 hp 00- 40 V
- Single phase (up to 3 hp) or Three phase
- 2 up to 60 hp 380-480 V
- Three phase
PLUG AND PLAY
The filosofy Plug and Play (conect and use) enables quick and easy installation of accessories and options.
- Slot 5 - FLASH Memory Module
- Slot 1 - Expansion I/Os (input and output)
- Slot 2 - Encoder Interface
- Slot 3 - COMM 1: DeviceNet, CANopen, RS-232C e RS-485
- Slot 4 - COMM 2: Profibus, DeviceNet, RS-232, RS-485 e EtherNet/IP Interface USB
Programming software for PC (USB connection), Windows environment, for parametrization, command and monitoring of CFW - 11 frequency inverters. Man / Machine Interface Man-machine interface (HMI) with backlit graphic display and soft-key, greatly facilitates inverter pragramming and operation.
- Display gráfico
- Real time clock
- Função copy
- Plug-in (connection CFW11 on)
- Language Select
- HMI remota
- Guided start-up facilitates initial user programming
SOFT / PLC
Memory card built into the standard product allows user to create functions without the need to use an external PLC (soft-PLC via IEC61131-3 programming software).